Phonics Group (3 to 7 years old)
Does your child have or experience?
- Difficulty reading
- Recognizing alphabets
- Recalling alphabet sounds
- Putting sounds together to form words
- Lack of interest in reading
Benefits of the phonics group:
Children will develop phonological awareness skills like –
- Identifying syllables
- Learning basic sight words that contribute to the foundation of reading.
These foundational phonics and advanced literacy skills will be taught using engaging and fun strategies.
Other relevant information:
- Sessions will be conducted by our Educational therapist and a Speech and Language therapist
- 4 to 6 children per group
- Consult and pre-phonics assessment at $170 nett.
- Package will be priced at $1150 nett for 10 sessions.
To find out more contact us at 63976627 or 63976966 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org